|| Job Description
Reporting to the Usher Manager you will be responsible for actively ensuring that every guest receives an unparalleled cinema goer experience. You will be seen by guests as the face of the business and as such will be expected to uphold the company’s core values and beliefs. You will accomplish this through exceptional customer service skills and guest interactions to ensure they have a great time in a clean, safe and entertaining environment.
• Maintaining company operating standards.
• Following company processes and procedures.
• Complying with all health and safety regulations (COSHH, SWP etc) and licensing requirements.
• Dealing with a high volume of guests whilst always remaining courteous and understanding at all times towards their needs.
• Completely tasks fully and effectively.
• Ensuring all guests receive excellent customer service.
• Taking pride in personal appearance in line with company expectations.
Role Specific Duties
• The cleaning of screens, toilets and other common areas.
• To ensure that point is manned at all times.
• Tear and check tickets on point accurately to ensure no guest is permitted entrance into a screen that they do not have a ticket for.
• Using the Usherman hand scanner for the redemption, collection and reprinting of print at home bookings.
• Conducting ID checks and ensuring that certification law is abided by at all times.
• The cleaning, collecting and distributing of IMAX branded glasses and counting of these in the morning and evening.
• Conducting screen checks to ensure licensing requirements are met alongside checking for piracy and potential hazards within the screen.
• The completion of all usher paperwork both daily and weekly.
• To be proactive in the smooth running of the Usher department to ensure a positive experience for all guests.
• To be an effective and flexible member of the Usher team and to be available for work during evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
• To ensure the foyer is welcoming, informative and tidy.
• Be aware of visitors with access and disability issues and how we can help them.
• Maintain good housekeeping within all Front of House areas.
• To act as a point of reference for all enquiries concerning the activities of the Cinema.
• To assist in the smooth flow of information between all Usher staff and other departments.
• The prompt reporting of any issues to a manager or Head Usher.
• Removal of rubbish as and when appropriate to designated areas.