|| As a Senior Chocolate Advisor you will work closely with your Store Manager focusing on customer service, sales, and merchandising whilst ensuring that the store is running at the highest capacity and efficiency levels.
You will be an existing high performing Store Advisor with strong experience and an appreciation of best practice customer service.
As a Retail employee with Lindt, you will be joining more than a company - you will be joining a team that truly believes in you and your abilities to create a positive and engaging in-store experience for our customers. As we continue to grow our Retail offering, the teams play an integral part in delivering legendary service and a premium experience to our customers.
It takes a passionate, positive, highly engaged, confident, self-starter to win our customers over with every interaction. It is this passion for Lindt, knowledge of our product and commitment to our brand that keeps customers coming back again and again.
In return Lindt offers a vibrant and collaborative culture in which to develop your Retail career. We also offer a competitive package which includes a great basic and bonus as well as other amazing benefits, including generous holiday allowance, healthcare, pension, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers and, of course, a monthly chocolate allowance!
Functional Vision and Mission
Vision: To be the Premium Chocolate retailer and the number one choice for gifting and self-indulgence.
Mission: Develop and nurture brand advocates through our distinctive chocolate experience, which is brought alive in our chocolate shops every day.
1 - Main Purpose of Job
• Support the store management team in motivating, inspiring and developing a team of dedicated chocolate advisors, towards the accomplishment of the retail plan
• Contribute to the operational excellence and financial performance of a store in the Lindt UK retail division, using responsible business practices and adhering to all company policies
• Embody the Lindt brand with passion and be part of a team of Lindt brand ambassadors who are experts at delivering the Lindt Service proposition and exceeding customer expectations every day
• Actively support an environment of collaboration through sharing knowledge, information and encouraging teamwork to drive ideas to action
2 - Key Responsibilities
Maximising Sales Turnover and Store Profitability to Grow and Drive the Business Forward
• Use provided business tools, along with good personal judgement, to drive and exceed store sales and profit targets
• Maintain awareness of store KPI’s and support the store management team to identify opportunities and risks, supporting a clear course of action
• Align with line manager on action plans from store performance reviews
• Collaborate with store management team on opportunities for key trading periods
• Support management team in monitoring store expenditure and cost budgets, whilst ensuring that staffing is optimised to meet business demands
Delivering and Developing Operational Excellence
• Contribute to a self-disciplined culture focused on flawless execution of processes, procedures, and initiatives including consistent delivery of presentation standards in store
• Maintain awareness of audit and loss prevention controls, delivering full compliance in all areas including inventory, cash reconciliation, deliveries etc.
• Comply with company Health and Safety policy and procedures, and take associated actions to ensure a safe working environment for all
• Escalate issues to the store management team when necessary in a timely manner
Delivering Outstanding Premium Visibility and Communication with our Customers
• Become an expert brand ambassador in delivering the Lindt Service proposition by living the values and personally contributing to a customer centric-culture
• Embrace the Global Retail Mystery shop program, using the results to recognise strengths and share best practice
• Execute & maintain monthly visual merchandising plan to company standard
• Stay informed of current trends and contribute to weekly Competitor Watch of the local market place
• Understand and actively anticipate consumer needs and go the extra mile to delight customers
Leading for an Inspiring Place to Work
• Support a shared vision by communicating clear goals, and fostering a positive and rewarding work environment, through set objectives
• Take responsibility for developing your own skills and capability and support a learning culture
• Collaborate with line manager in order to achieve your own agreed PDP objectives
• Participate in monthly 1-2-1s with your Line Manager to guide your own performance
• Work with line manager to resolve personal performance issues in a timely manner
• Align with line manager on action plans from personal performance reviews
3 - Working Relationships
• Positively build working relationships and exceed expectations with both internal and external contacts:
Internal – Retail field team, Retail HO team, HR
External - Customers, Shopping Centre and Outlet Centre, retail network
4 - Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience Required
• Proven experience within a retail organisation is preferable, as is a genuine love of all that a career in retail has to offer
• A desire to develop on a retail management path
• Proven track record of delivering performance at a high level within a team
• Numerate with good analytical and IT skills
• A highly motivated self-starter, with a drive for results
• Excellent interpersonal skills, able to build relationships internally and externally
• An infectious can do attitude – ready to try new things and enthuse everyone you meet