Full Time Team Leader required for RunnersNeed.
Would you like to combine you passion for running with the fast-paced world of retail? We are looking to recruit a passionate runner with a wealth of industry and retail knowledge and experience.
Main purpose of the role
The exciting role will require the candidate to be responsible for the day to day running of the Runner's Need department in our flagship store, to set-up and manage the Run Club and our store social media as well as establishing and maintaining relationships with local gyms, physios and other important stakeholders.
You will assist the store manage in the smooth running of the store by helping to create and maintain an environment which alongside your expertise, encourages the customer to purchase.
- Supporting the management team to consistently drive excellent customer service standards and maintain strong visual standards of service
- Ensuring all areas of the shop floor are adequately staffed and that customers receive the highest standards of service
- Assisting the management team to achieve/exceed target by effectively implementing all store policies and procedures, controlling costs and leading team
- Leading by example in all areas of standards and conduct, adhering to all company regulations and promoting a security conscious environment
- Using your knowledge of running your will share your expertise with our customers and motivate the team
- Key holder responsibility
- Coaching and developing thd team utilising our comprehensive programme of product training and skills development, supported by our suppliers and qualified instructor
Skills and qualifications
- Previous supervisory experience gained within a retail environment is essential, along with a passion for running
- Gait analysis experience would be advantageous
- passionate about the delver of excellent customer service with an understanding of how this drives sales and affects the bottom line
- Effective use of merchandising and sales reports whilst maintaining a hands on approach
- PC literate - being able to manage both your own time and your teams to ensure the store remains time and cost efficient
- Competitive salary
- Staff discount
If this sounds like the job for you then please click apply below and ensure you tell us why you want to work for us and what you can bring to the team. We would also love to hear about your commitment to running!