Crisp colour, graphic prints and playful sophistication are the hallmarks of Kate Spade New York. From handbags to clothing and décor, our exuberant approach to the everyday encourages personal style with a dash of incandescent charm. We call it living colourfully.
As a member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive.
responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
client & service expert:
• achieves individual sales goals
• develops strong product knowledge across all categories
• the sales associate is responsible for ensuring exemplary customer service by delivering the ultimate kate spade experience
• able to develop a personal clientele through effective use of the selling skills, proactive client outreach and use of client book
building brand equity:
• understand and communicate the kate spade aesthetic, brand philosophy and lifestyle to the customer
• demonstrate interest and ability to work as part of a team
• execute operational tasks as per company directives
• accurately processes all pos transactions
• adhere to and apply visual directives, ensure that store standards are executed daily
skills and abilities required:
• professional selling skills and exceptional interpersonal skills
• prior luxury goods experience preferred
• proactive ability to multi-task and prioritize
• works well in a team environment
Kate Spade New York is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant’s or employee’s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, colour, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law.
Visit Kate Spade New York at www.katespade.com.