Love the outdoors?
At Snow & Rock/Runners Needs we believe people are happier when they actively escape outside!
Comprising of the well-known high street brands Snow+Rock, Cotswold Outdoor, Cycle Surgery, and Runners Need, we are united by our deep-rooted passion for the outdoors and our commitment to improve customer service every day. We are proud to be specialists with each fascia having its own identity supported by one central back office. By providing the best kit and expert advice, we want to help as many people as possible enjoy their time outside to the full.
With a role within one of our stores, you will play an important part in our mission to inspire and support people to get outside.
As a Retail Sales Assistant your key responsibilities will include:
• Greeting every customer as they enter the store and be a part of helping every customer have a positive and enjoyable shopping experience in store.
• Engage and build rapport quickly with our customers through listening, conversation and promoting relevant offers to enable understanding and ownership of delivering each specific customer need and want.
• Be passionate about being the face of Snow & Rock/Runners Needs, consistently delivering positive and friendly service throughout the whole customer journey.
• Drive sales by providing good customer service and product knowledge
• Maintain high sales floor and stockroom housekeeping standards
We want people that demonstrate our company values and, above all, have a passion for the outdoors.
• Customers at the heart of everything
• Brave and Bold
• Passionate experts
• Knowledge of retail environment
• Understanding and a passion for the outdoors
• Good communication skills
• Strong customer service skills
• Experience working in a team
• Good organisational skills, ability to multi-task
• PC Literate
• Up to 25 Days annual leave plus the national Bank Holidays
• Full time/Part time/ Temp/ Hours
• Buy and sell annual leave
• Childcare vouchers
• Incredible Cycle to Work Scheme
• Eyecare vouchers
• Long service awards
• Support for Reserve Forces Scheme
• Generous Staff Discount Scheme
*Only applicable in certain jobs and locations.
We believe there’s no substitute for experience. That’s why we pride ourselves on the fact that we love spending time outdoors, so when you ask us for advice, you know it comes from our real-world experiences.
To encourage our people to get outdoors we have regular camping trips, weekly running clubs, office yoga and outdoor meetings as well as partnering with loads of amazing brands and outdoor enthusiasts such as The National Trust, The Ramblers, BMC, and many more! Our employees live our values and love all things outdoor, click here to see how we spent our winter: https://youtu.be/ue9ucq2SRyA
At Outdoor and Cycle Concepts we believe people are happier when they actively escape outside. Want to join our team and inspire the nation?