T.M. Lewin opened their first store in Jermyn Street in 1898. Innovators in our field, we led the way and became one of the most successful menswear retailers in our industry. Proud of our history & heritage, we continue to evolve and now have 75 Stores across UK, with new stores opening in countries across the rest of the world, including Europe and Australia. Our people are brilliant, our people are brave, and most of all our people are unique! We are on a journey and we want you to join us.
As a retail colleague at T.M.Lewin some of your daily responsibilities will include:
• Working as part of the team to ensure every customer experiences exceptional personal service and that T.M. Lewin stays famous for service and quality.
• Welcome customers upon entry to the store in a polite and courteous manner.
• Engage with customers to develop a full understanding of their needs and provide the necessary support to meet or exceed their requirements.
• Develop an excellent knowledge of the full range of products and unique selling points in order to promote product benefits to customers.
• Explore opportunities to broaden the range of products you are able offer as applicable.
• Work towards team and individual KPIs to help the store to achieve its goals.
• Carry out all sales transactions correctly and efficiently, neatly folding and carefully packing customer purchases.
• You should be able to build rapport easily with customers and feel passionate about offering only the highest levels of customer service.
The Perfect Fit
The ideal applicant will have previous retail sales experience from a similar luxury retail environment.
• Passionate about customer service
• Excellent communication skills
• A passion for fashion is vital
• Strong track record of sales performance
• Ability to meet KPIs
• Immaculate personal presentation
You should also have a flexible approach, retail is a fast moving environment and will plan to utilise ALL of your skills from selling shirts to tidying up the mannequins. Full training and on-going development courses are available to all employees.
T.M. Lewin are passionate about our people and offer the opportunity to work in a fun, energetic and fast paced culture. We are high performing and provide high levels of challenge and support. In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with generous benefits for you and your family. Some of our benefits include: A generous holiday entitlement which grows with your length of service, a substantial discount for you AND your family and friends, your own choice of free work wear, a performance related bonus scheme, anniversary gift, LOVE2SHOP everyday benefit card offering discounts across 60 retailers, and Cycle 2 Work scheme.