The Sales Associate’s primary function is to sell and promote Tommy Hilfiger merchandise through the delivery of exceptional customer service using the Tommy Customer Experience trainings. The Sales Associate also performs a variety of operational activities as assigned by the Store Manager or Manager on Duty.
OVERVIEW OF ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
• Delivering Business Results:
- Execute and model Company Policies & Procedures in regard to Customer Service, Till Operations, Loss Prevention and Point of Sale, as set out in the Staff Handbook, Store Manual and Induction.
- Respond to, and communicate with, Store Management on all competitors and community information that could impact Company business.
- Demonstrate awareness of Store sales goals and results. Achieve Company standards/goals for own personal results: Sales Budgets, Sales Per Hour (SPH), Units Per Transaction (UPT), and Mystery Shops.
- Participate in staff meetings as required.
• Delivering Customer Service:
- Focus on the importance of the quality of relationships with internal? customers. Ensure all customers are provided with unparalleled spirited service, including building a repeat customer base through the use of the mailing list, Keep in Touch cards and Hilfiger Club.
- Consistently foster a positive store experience by treating all customers and colleagues alike in a fair and consistent manner.
- Effectively manage customer complaints, concerns and needs and inform/refer to management where appropriate.
- Respond to incoming phone calls according to policy and procedure and redirect to appropriate personnel where necessary.
- Adhere to, and enforce, Company Personal Presentations Standards to properly represent the Tommy Hilfiger image.
- Maintain thorough product knowledge in order to communicate to customers for more effective selling.
• Executing Product and Visual Standards:
- Ensure consistent and accurate replenishment of product onto the sales floor.
- Comply with visual presentation standards.
- Return merchandise to sales floor, as needed, after a return.
- Assist in executing markdowns and Sale set-up.
• Executing Operations Standards:
- Observe sales floor and back store for loss prevention concerns or issues, and advise Management of any unusual internal or external activity.
- Perform other duties as assigned in a timely manner with attention to detail, proactively seeking clarification on expectations where necessary.
- Attend daily One-Minute Meeting and all scheduled Staff Meetings.
- Be available to participate in all store inventory counts as and when needed.
Reports to Store Manager
- Maintain respect and work well with others.
- Communicate honestly, openly and constructively.
- Recognize and celebrate the contributions and achievements of colleagues.
- Respect and value individual differences and use them productively to develop creative group solutions.
- Give feedback that promotes positive behavioral change.
- Create energy and excitement around shared goals and values.
- Demonstrate a desire to help and serve customers.
- Act with integrity.
- Demonstrate flexibility and innovation in recognizing and reacting to the changing business environment. i.e. seasonal store trading hours
- Take on additional assignments and work when needed.
- Maintain adaptability and a positive point of view in the face of change and challenges.
- Consistently meet or exceed objectives.
- Act with confidence.
- Maintain a sense of urgency.
The Employer has claimed an exemption under The Equality Act 2010 due to late working.