As a Sales Associate in store you will be at the front line in delivering an excellent in store experience for our customers, you will have a strong sense of presence on the shop floor and the ability to communicate confidently with customers. You will have an awareness of fashion/trends, be able to outfit build and respond to customer needs ensuring that have a seamless shopping experiences.
•Drives Business Results
• Consistently deliver against goals and targets set by the management team
• Uses initiative to drive store results
• Puts the customer first and focuses on converting all customers who come into our stores
Ambassador for the Store and Brand
• Delivers great customer service and strives to exceed customer's expectations through Do What You Love behaviours.
• Knowledgable about current product ranges and can talk confidently to features, benefits, garment care and current trends
• Maintains great brand and visual standards and takes pride in how the store looks.
• Works as a team player and enjoys helping team mates
• Takes full responsibility for personal development and uses initiative to drive personal goals.
• Seeks regular feedback from managers, peers and colleagues and uses this feedback to improve skills and behaviours.
• Delivers great store standards through quick and effective shipment processing, replenishment and markdowns.
• Hold self-accountable to all Gap Inc. Standards of performance
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Have high sense of urgency
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Able to make effective decisions in a timely manner
• Allocate time effectively and handle multiple demands and competing priorities
Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business which requires working at weekends and evening shifts. Overnight shift may be required.
Personal presentation and excellent customer service skills are important as well as the ability to use your own initiative.
Previous retail experience is preferred.
Must have good customer service and communication skills. Must be confident in approaching customers and ensuring they leave with all they need.
Duties will include:
• serving customers,
• stock replenishment,
• dealing with deliveries
• all other associated retail tasks as required.