Hugo Boss in Bluewater.
To maximise sales and provide excellent customer service while adhering to all company standards, policies and procedures. Representing the brand to the highest standards in all daily activities
• To provide excellent levels of customer service and surpassing customer expectations at every opportunity.
• To maximise every selling opportunity to achieve store and individual sales targets and KPI indicators
• To identify customer needs and answer all product-related questions. Be able to respond to queries regarding price, location, features, benefits and use of merchandise.
• To administer ‘Seven Steps’ selling techniques to enable you to meet set targets
• To follow Company procedures and processes to maintain the security of stock, customer records and cash handling.
• To enhance and maintain brand standards of merchandise presentation and housekeeping standards
• To ensure all customers’ orders and alterations are completed efficiently and on time.
• Maintaining accurate records of all customer requirements and following company procedures.
• To optimise product knowledge to the best advantage in recommending and drawing customer’s attention to products in order to maximise selling opportunities
• To take every opportunity to capture customer data in order to expand the UK database and encourage repeat visits and customer loyalty.
• To resolve customer complaints promptly and successfully by investigating problems, developing solutions and making appropriate recommendations to the store management
• To attend and participate in all store meetings and training events as required.
• Ensuring good communication is maintained.
• To foster a team working attitude and be open to constructive feedback
• To check prices and maintain records for all stock as part of the cycle count discipline.
• To communicate all potential health and safety risks to the store manager and ensure any action complies with Company safety and security procedures at all times
• Any other tasks as outlined by the store management team which are necessary to the business demands.
• To adhere to company policy on dress code and conduct as outlined in the employee handbook
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
• Demonstrable experience of retail sales in a luxury brand environment
• Understand and represent the brand attributes
• The ability to deal with all management levels within the company
• Enthusiastic, self-confident and self-motivated
• Willing to adapt and take on new challenges. A candidate who is driven to continually improve
• Always presents a professional image
• Successfully able to handle multiple demands and competing priorities
• Professionalism is maintained under all circumstances
• Works effectively and efficiently
• Prepared to go the extra mile to achieve targets
• Seeks opportunities to be proactive and pre-empt client needs
• Demonstrates respect and politeness and regularly exceeds customer expectations
• Liaises frequently with customers to keep them fully informed
• Shows innovation and initiative in setting customer care standards
• Shows ‘hunger’ and ambition to drive through initiatives and change to achieve company targets
• Strong selling skills
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.