As a Sales Consultant for Mappin & Webb you will play a crucial role in assisting the showroom to deliver their sales targets and achieve their key objectives. Looking to build on your retail and product knowledge you will be a dedicated and committed team player with a passion for delivering excellent customer service ensuring that
Everyone has the exceptional experience that they have come to expect.
- Excellent communication skills
- A professional, positive approach
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Motivated, proactive and dedicated
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- IT literate
- Jewellery and watch product knowledge
- Advanced selling and negotiation skills
- External jewellery qualifications
- Visual merchandising skills
- Working to sales targets
- Additional language skills
As a Sales Consultant you will ensure that you are working in a professional manner at all times; using your excellent interpersonal skills and passion for the business to engage with customers and colleagues.
Being a role model for the Mappin & Webb brand you will be a committed and dedicated team player; identifying, sharing and spreading best practise not just in your own showroom but throughout the wider business.
You will be well presented at all times with a positive “can do” attitude; delivering excellent customer service to everyone that you meet, you will play a key role in the showroom’s success!
You will be accountable for delivery in the following areas:
- Direct selling
- Delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Adhering to policies and procedures
- Processing payments
- Continuous development of product knowledge
- Completion of relevant training via e-learning
- Adhering to company dress code
To be the best watch and jewellery retailer…
Inspiring our colleagues, working together with our suppliers, amazing our customers and creating memories that last a lifetime