Yours Clothing is a plus size womens wear retailer that provides the best value on the UK high street and internet. Our continued success comes from us listening to our customers and delivering fashion products at the right price. Our environment is fast paced, ever evolving and full of excitement. Yours Clothing continues to expand and become the number one plus size fashion womenswear retailer in the UK.
SCOPE OF ROLE:
This role requires a dedication to providing the highest level of customer service to all our customers to ensure they leave happy and keep coming back. This requires a desire to be the best and to display a huge amount of passion and knowledge about our product range to promote our brand.
• Optimise sales through effective customer experience and selling techniques
• Follow store operation processes to help minimise risk and costs
• Continually develop an understanding of the company’s culture and products and reflect this in everyday performance
• Engage the customer by delivering a first class customer service - meet and greet the customer and provide assistance where needed
• Promote the Yours Clothing brand
• Operate till and handle financial transactions
• Merchandise and replenish stock as directed
• Assist with deliveries and stock handling as directed
• Undertake cleaning and housekeeping duties
• Ensure compliance with all company procedures
• Be aware of store sales performance
• Be aware of commercial activity in the store/business
• Take responsibility for personal development and actively seek opportunities for improvement
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Experience in a retail environment with a quality brand is desirable but not essential.
• Experience in a customer service role with face-to-face customer contact
• Knowledge and understanding of High Street fashion
• Highly motivated and a desire to be the best
• Proven ability to work well within a team and to use own initiative
• Proven record of good attendance and flexibility
• A high standard of personal hygiene and good dress sense
• Warm, friendly and engaging personality with a good sense of humour
• An energy and enthusiasm to succeed
• Confident and articulate when speaking to customers
• Ability to work hard and smart
• Ability to adapt to frequent change and a high pressure environment
• Outstanding loyalty and commitment to the business
Part of the job role will be to promote Yours Clothing so you will be expected to wear the brand (size 16 - 36) in store as part of your uniform.