Please apply here
Are you ready for a progressive career that you can be proud of? If you love fast-paced, dynamic, customer focused work environments then this position is for you! We are looking for passionate and driven individuals to join our UNIQLO Bluewater team!
Hours: Full Time (37.5 hrs / 5 day a week)
• You can do both our shift patterns of 07:00 to 15:30 and 14:30 to 23:00
• You must be available for an immediate start or a maximum of 1 week notice
• Greeting all customers in a friendly way to enhance customer experience
• Ensuring exceptional cleanliness and shop floor standards
• Processing deliveries, stock replenishment and display changes on the shop floor
• Completing and handling trousers alterations in a timely manner
Essential Skills and Behaviours:
• A passion for customer service and a helpful, positive manner
• Ability to work collaboratively as part of a high performing team
• Exceptional organizational, communication and time management skills
• Desire to challenge yourself, and constantly grow and develop
• Ability to follow detailed instructions and processes quickly
• 30% staff discount
• Paid holiday leave
• Career progression - opportunity occurs every 3 months
• Sales Advisor of the month award and an opportunity to attend the Global Fast Retailing convention in Japan
If you welcome new challenges, have a drive for success and embrace the responsibility of leadership, then you belong at UNIQLO!
Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted.